Licensing Made Simple
Take Control of Your Rights
Managing rights and contractual obligations for your assets, licensors and licensees can be a huge headache.
Which is where Rights Tracker License comes in.
Rights Tracker License enables any organization efficiently to manage rights and agreements for licensed videos, images, documents, merchandise and audio media – all in one place.
With Rights Tracker License, you can quickly and safely store contract and asset metadata, manage rights availability for your asset inventories, and analyse usage and costs.
The system's analytics engine provides invaluable insights and informed perspective on financial and licensee performance. The built in alert system means that the organisation can be one step ahead of expiring right and licensee obligations.
Rights Tracker License is also designed to integrate into third party system such as DAMs, Finance or scheduling systems in order to provide users with real-time, deep-level, accurate restriction alerts.
The system not only saves time and money, it also ensures proper and professional curation of licensed content.
Let Rights Tracker License save you time, resources and money, by simplifying rights processes in one cloud-based, fluid workflow.
On Any Device
- Drag and drop to upload assets and agreements
- Add metadata and tags
- Create your own custom rights dimensions and build rights templates
- Track deal terms for each asset
- Manage usage and availability
- Receive license alerts
- Measure analytics in real time
- Integrate into other platforms
Any Time, Any Where
- From brand owners to agencies, broadcasters to legal firms, the system is flexibly designed to work for any business vertical on any device.
- As well as managing your rights availabilities, Rights Tracker License can also store your contracts as well as your media assets themselves within Microsoft’s super-secure Azure network. This means that your content, contracts, rights, reports and analytics are accessible to you at any time.
Use the APIs and let Rights Tracker License do the talking
- A RESTful, comprehensive API makes it easy to add sophisticated rights management to any system
- Bring your own security, including SSO
- Available as a cloud based web service or as a private cloud
- Direct support from an experienced development team
What is the Rights Tracker License API?
The Rights Tracker License API is the first turnkey engine for rights management that can add sophisticated rights management capabilities into any system. So, for example, you can track rights for all of your assets in a media management system, a playout system or a broadcast playout platform for scheduled or in demand content.
The API is highly configurable, enabling the creation of rights elements that can address any particular rights contract or situation, from the contributor rights of individuals and agencies to managing the usage of rights for your company.
And it doesn’t matter what those rights are – brands, sport, TV and film, licensing, music, publishing, software - even ideas can be managed.
Why should you use the Rights Tracker License API?
Quite simply, it adds another dimension to your existing systems: it’s great accessing documents or images or videos or code snippets or music tracks or illustrations, but do you know how you can use them? The Rights Tracker license API will tell you.
Will it work with my existing platform?
Yes, it’s an API that can be integrated into any web-based system. If you don't have an existing media management or contact management system, the system can comes with full asset management capabilities too.
It also boasts single sign-on, a RESTful API and a great support team who can help you get up to speed and provide ongoing support; we can even write new and additional methods for you should you require.
Request A Demo
Get in touch
Contact us now, and you can be up and running in 1 week
100 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 700, Santa Monica,
+ 1 888-670-0529
19 Eastbourne Terrace,
+ 44 (0)20 7118 1323
1 Rue Alfred de Vigny,